This week we talk about Agile and UX for small teams with the wonderful powerhouse that is Mar Albiol of Gusta Studio.
If you’ve been looking for a way to streamline the build and delivery of your projects, but you thought that Agile was only for large teams, this talk is for you: Mar’s experience proves that Agile and Scrum are great ways to deliver projects even for a team of two.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this conversation:
- How you can become a UX designer even if you studied something else
- How the Agile methodology can help you deliver your projects on time and on budget, without burn-out
- How to combine Agile and Scrum for the perfect UX project management combo
- How working abroad for a while can change your life
- How passion and enthusiasm make for a much nicer life in general.
- How you will soon be able to get training from Mar herself if you want to learn more about Agile and Scrum.
This is Mar Albiol in her own words:
“I’m one half of Gusta Studio. After graduating in Fine Arts, I became a Digital Designer at Label A in Amsterdam, where I worked for clients such as Coca-Cola, EV-BOX, and Philips, among others.
At Gusta, I apply Digital Design and Agile techniques to offer creative solutions that have a positive impact on the users and business goals for our clients. Currently, we collaborate with international and local clients such as Consum, Prodevelop, and Valenciaport.
I’m passionate about being involved in social initiatives related to inclusivity and team collaboration.”